We provide “cradle to grave” contract management support and liaison between all levels of management and government officials.
• observe performance, collect information, and measure actual contract progress
• accounting, cost tracking, and invoicing
• monitor progress of contracts and agreements to identify delivery/performance problems, adequacy of funds, projected overruns, and possible contractor delinquencies
• documenting and monitoring contract terms and conditions in the event they must be changed
• create cost-effective dispute resolution process using negotiation, facilitation, mediation, or arbitration methods
• efficiently and cost-effectively manage subcontractors and vendors
• ensure contractor has delivered, and the government has inspected and accepted the required supplies and/or services
• proof of performance, management of changes, external and internal correspondence, meeting minutes, justification for claims and evidence in the unlikely event of litigation, reports and logs
Accomplished Contract and HR Compliance Professional Courtney Appell, MPA founded Expedite in 2021. Appell brings decades of industry experience to help you ensure compliance while monitoring the progress of contract and subcontract performance. Appell’s federal contract compliance background is sure to facilitate the successful execution of your contracts, amendments, modifications and subcontracts. Competent contract management will enhance your proposals and value statement in your bids. Email Courtney Appell, MPA at email@example.com.